Friday, June 12, 2020

14A - Halfway Reflection

  1. The behaviors I have used to keep up with the requirements of this course are time management and working ahead. By writing things down on my calendar and specifying days when I wanted to have things done, I was able to properly manage my time for this class. Working ahead was also very helpful because I was very overwhelmed with the amount of assignments in the beginning.

  2. There have definitely been times in my college career where I’ve felt like giving up, like hour 20 of studying for a financial accounting exam. The thing that pulled me through was my friends; they were my accountability partners. When life gets hard we all band together and work to get through it together, sometimes even through healthy competition on what grades we get on the tests. I am tenacious and very hard working and yes, I do believe that these past two month have developed me even more. I think that having three assignments due each week really caused me to power through a lot and get them all done for the due date.

  3. Tip #1: I would order your reading books as soon as you see the list, because the sooner you start the less stressed you will feel that something is hanging over your head. Tip #2: Listen to the constructive criticism that your classmates provide so that you can do better in the future. Tip #3: Always have your eyes open to opportunities around you. This will greatly help you throughout this class.
Entrepreneurship: Definition, Origin, Concept

1 comment:

  1. Ashley,
    I definitely agree with you with the thoughts you had on what is required for this course. I also believe that working ahead and time management are important for this class, especially since all the assignments, which are due almost every week, are up on canvas already. I can also relate to your experience of studying for 20 hours in a day, college is brutal.

    ReplyDelete