Saturday, July 25, 2020

28A - Your Exit Strategy

  1. For my own exit strategy, I plan to sell my business in 5 years, hopefully to the university itself, for a large return.
  2. I selected this strategy because I do not think this is the business I would want to be in forever and I think the stress would ultimately take a toll on my happiness and well-being. I would rather have the money so that I can invest in other ideas (mine or other peoples) and keep taking advantage of opportunities in the market. I think there are so many different opportunities that have not been taking advantage of and I want to be a part of more than just one thing.
  3. I do not believe that my exit strategy has influenced the decisions that I have made regarding the creation of my business. If anything, I believe that it has driven me to be more successful and profitable because I would want the company to look good on paper in order for investors to want to come in and purchase it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley,

    I admire that you sound like you have a solid plan for the future of your concept. I think selling to a University system or possibly another media streaming service would be a smart move. I think its great that you would want to continue the entrepreneurship process and possibly help others get their startup going. It definitely appears that you have a great gameplan for this and other any other endeavors you take on.

    ReplyDelete